NAVBAR

HEADER



Tissylicious, a lonely unicorn

November 17, 2013

Random Test



A good way to keep my blog alive while I pass my bad situation is to post random tests to let you know more about me. Hope u'll find them interesting... or something xD


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』


1. Are you more feminine or masculine? Feminine
2. Are you tall or short? 1'63cm
3. What’s your favorite color? Baby blue
4. What do you love about yourself? My hidden potential
5. What’s your greatest flaw? I'm too cold sometimes, because people tends to annoy me.
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? A lot of
7. What are you really, really good at? Loving cats? Nah, playing games.
8. What’s something you're bad at, but love? Try to success in life
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? NSFW sorry
10. How do you spend your free time? Playing videogames
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. MYSELF.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? Yes
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? Secret, let's not let my haters know what I consider bad for my feelings
14. Favorite game? Uf... Final Fantasy VIII
15. What color is your hair? Gold blonde




(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~『✧~*PHILOSOPHY*~✧』


16. Do you believe in god? Sun
17. Is men’s rights a thing? No
18. Does love really exist? Yes
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? No, I love science... but I also love supernatural stuff
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? We grow up to realize what we love
21. How do you feel about the school system? I totally hate it
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? I do
23. What is art? My mind, my world, my feelings
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? Our future will define us, not our past actions
25. What happens after we die? I believe in reincarnation
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe? We do, every life is important in this universe
28. Is there good in everyone? No, we're made to be bad, it's ur choice to act good
29. Does apathy really exist? Totally
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? Human life is valuable because u think u're, not because others will tell u that
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything? Everyone should visit Spain, the country of blamers for everything to later not move their asses to change a thing lol





(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』


31. What gender do you prefer? I'm pansexual
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? Hair/eyes
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? No
34. Favorite hair color? Blonde
35. Favorite eye color? Blue
36. Ideal height? Taller than me
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Funny, gamer, otaku maybe... caring, trustful, weirdo, random, mysterious, loving me more than anything else. I didn't find anyone matching all of this so.
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Pale, skinny, pretty, long or messy hair, blonde or really dark hair, feminine, well dressed, no beards or 3 days beards (cos it's annoying trying to kiss someone with that amount of hair around their lips) please
39. What do you look for--brains or looks? Looks first, I'm not gonna deny it
40. Could you fall in love online? I did
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? It depends on the other person too
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? I will never have a blind date, I'm too shy
43. Could you forgive a cheater? I did, but I will never do it again
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? It depends, A LOT
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren't dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? I'm not in live, sadly.



A real entry (or not?) soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment? Thank u (^_^) - Moderation is ON.

¿Te apetece dejarme un comentario? Muchas gracias (^_^) - Moderación de comentarios activada.

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly