NAVBAR

HEADER



Tissylicious, a lonely unicorn

October 27, 2013

(Commision) Cute Brain tumor lol



Design done by hand and color with Photoshop CS6.

I don't have my tablet with me right now so, doing all of this by hand/mouse was almost a torture, but a nice one.

I never ever draw a brain and finding myself doing this cutie with a tumor was too funny, I sometimes started to laugh just because of its face wtf.
Anyway, this was a commision for a new fresh tumblr done by someone who asked me for a character and also a logo.

See yah! (^_^)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your awesome job, best portrait ever i have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But u should go to ur doctor... I think the tumor is getting big xD

      Delete
  2. No srly... wtf is this? O.o a brain with a tumor? lol people is weird, but my darling, the picture is so kyute and awesome. But i think, the brain is more kyute without tumor... no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, totally, but that person wanted it with a tumor, I'm just a slaaaaaaaaaave~

      Delete

Wanna leave a comment? Thank u (^_^) - Moderation is ON.

¿Te apetece dejarme un comentario? Muchas gracias (^_^) - Moderación de comentarios activada.

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly