NAVBAR

HEADER



Tissylicious, a lonely unicorn

December 4, 2012

Red woolen sweater (gift)




So, a friend of mine from South Korea sent me (not so long ago) this red sweater( ゚ Д゚)ノ[ ($) ] that I'm officially addicted to.

I'll always be very grateful to all my friends/fans for send me presents or letters~ 
They always make my day (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I said I was bleaching my hair to turn into platinum blonde, well... even with two bleachings done the red was still there and my hair turned into three weird colors.
Nvm, chosen to just dye it with a natural honey blonde to unify the color and try to reach my natural color so, I wouldn't need to care about dying it anymore lah (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻










And one from the day I received it, without contact lenses & wig




This is supposed to be the sweater





I'm wearing a caramel color wig at those pics, thanks to my twinnie Emu-chan for her advices about caring the synthetic fiber.

Let's see if people at my country starts to realize that wearing a wig it's just like wearing a hat, just another accessory (people here are really close-minded with tons of prejudices pft) (*`へ´*)

Just like when, back at 2007, I dyed my hair into many rainbownish colors, everyone at streets were like: "O.o a fairy? so weird!!"
Now you can see them all dying their hair in that way... (╯▅╰) at least one less prejudice!



ITEM'S DESCRIPTION:

  • Brand: Unbrand
  • Price: 23$ usd
  • Size: One size (S westerners)
  • Length: 70cm
  • Bust: 95cm
  • Shoulder Width: 40cm
  • Sleeve Length: 58cm
  • Color: Red
  • Material: Weaving


(~^.^)~ Xmas is near... I'm wondering what will I get LOL

5 comments:

  1. Porfin e visto una entrada antes de que me dijeses nada!!! xDDDDD
    Me encanta como te queda todo lo que te pones ;^; y el jersey es puro amor *v*!!

    Y que sepas que adoro http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8Df6Br1Muis/UL1MCWgJQOI/AAAAAAAABrE/2dy2B5QsLJc/s1600/11b.jpg esta foto lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay que animarla, para que publique cosillas mas a menudo!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. one size....one size.....always one size....i hate one size.....

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment? Thank u (^_^) - Moderation is ON.

¿Te apetece dejarme un comentario? Muchas gracias (^_^) - Moderación de comentarios activada.

Cute Blue Flying Butterfly